The New Year is just around the corner... and WPA is inviting artwork submissions for Collectors' Night 2023, our Annual Spring Benefit Auction. The auction will be held online for two weeks in April on Artsy, and the artworks will be installed onsite in DC for the closing gala event.
The deadline was Monday, January 30 at 11:59 pm. Submissions are now closed.
WPA splits sale proceeds with artists 50-50. There is no submission fee.
About Collectors' Night — WPA's Benefit Auction
Collectors’ Night raises money for WPA’s artist-organized exhibitions, programs, and projects. The sale will include more than one hundred artworks by artists living throughout the United States.
Eligibility & Selection Requirements
We welcome submissions that meet the following requirements:
- You must have participated in an exhibition in the last 5 years.
- The artwork you submit must have been completed in the last 5 years. Graduate work is acceptable; undergraduate work is not.
- Submitted artworks cannot have been shown in previous WPA events/auctions.
- Most forms of painting, drawing, photography, collage, printmaking (analog and digital), and sculpture are eligible. We are unable to accept video or sound art.
- You may submit between 1 and 5 artworks for consideration. We prefer to include multiple artworks by each artist, when possible, to provide choice and context for buyers.
- Works must be in good condition and installation-ready (2D works on paper must be framed) for exhibition in April.
December 20, 2022